TWP Works: A Proactive Marketing Suite In TWP Websites
Quickly implemented and fully integrated with your TotalWeb Partners website, TWP Works includes an Email Blast tool, Internet Marketing Reports, Real-time Lead Database, and Integrated CRM.
Marketing, For the Modern Era
TWP Works Promo Flyer
“TWP Works Modules”
Real-time Comprehensive Report Portal
- Website, Keywords, Social Media, and Trends in one portal
- Real-time Information
- Reports: Summary and Pedantic
Lead Portal With User ID Data From IPs
- Discover User Info With Contact Data Through IP Identification
- Find New Leads Using a Searchable Worldwide Database Targeting Industry, Company, and/or Title
- Download to Excel or Salesforce
Integrated Outbound Email Blasts
- Integrated Within All New TWP Websites
- Send Email Blasts to Known Contacts
- Chat Tool Allowing Live Client Interaction
A Custom CRM For Business Data Management
TWP CRM Login Portal TWP CRM Help Guide
- One Place to Store All Your Client Records, Bills, and Orders
- Tailored for Your Use with TWP Customization
- Manage your real-time leads
Includes: TWP Works, Email Copywriting (6 Per Year) & Ongoing Analytical Review
TWP Works Pricing
|Single Facet||TWP Works||$200/mth|
|TWP Works+ (includes campaign management)||$600/mth|
|TWP Works+ (includes campaign management)||$400/mth|
|TWP Works programs require a minimum 12 month contract|
Advantages of the TotalWeb team!
Dedicated to Helping Your Business Succeed Online
The managing partners of TotalWeb have decades of strategic sales support, web marketing, and engineering systems knowledge and experience having worked within the manufacturing and the on-line marketing arena for the past 20 years.
Not Your Typical Marketing Firm
Our team is comprised of technical, marketing, and process design experts who have all worked in the field, ran businesses, and owned entities like yours. This breadth of real world experience has guided the production of offers that are easy to understand with defined and quantified deliverables. With TotalWeb you will know what you are buying.
Depth of Knowledge
Our team members past responsibilities have included engineering process design, key account management, and sales development. We have conducted scores of web marketing seminars, managed on and off-line sales, monitored thousands of on-line marketing programs, and worked on hundreds of advanced website builds.